The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Tyrese called Rick and Darrel what was he trying to show them? I didnt get a good look. Though I was thinking maybe Carl did what ever it was and Carol wasnt the one who killed those two sick people.

There was a dead rat cut opened and sprawled about on a piece of wood, like someone was dissecting it.

fubarjohnnyr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Tyrese called Rick and Darrel what was he trying to show them? I didnt get a good look. Though I was thinking maybe Carl did what ever it was and Carol wasnt the one who killed those two sick people.

I didn't get a good look at it either, but I thought it was a dissected frog or rat splayed out on a board.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lauren Cohen is American. She was born in Philly and spent some years in New Jersey before moving to the UK.

Chandler Riggs (Carl) is American.

Norman Reedus (Daryl) is American.

Melissa McBride (Carol) is American.

Scott Wilson (Hershel) is American.

Emily Kinney (Beth) is American.

Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori) is American.

Laurie Holden (Andrea) is American.

Danai Gurira (Michonne) is American.

Chad Coleman (Tyrese) is American.

And I'm sure there are many more.

It was more of a rhetorical question really...

The thing dissected was a rat.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was.....wow. I didnt expect the governor or herschel to die. That was a good episode though. Funny how they showed herschels death but not the governor getting shot in the head. He did get run through with a sword though. Dont expect anybody to live long after that.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was.....wow. I didnt expect the governor or herschel to die. That was a good episode though. Funny how they showed herschels death but not the governor getting shot in the head. He did get run through with a sword though. Dont expect anybody to live long after that.

They showed the woman shaking with the gun, making a point that she hadn't really killed any zombies, much less people, but she was going to take out the .gov
The governor will not be down for breakfast. I liked how michonne left him to turn like he left merle and weasel scientist.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
They showed the woman shaking with the gun, making a point that she hadn't really killed any zombies, much less people, but she was going to take out the .gov
The governor will not be down for breakfast. I liked how michonne left him to turn like he left merle and weasel scientist.

I'd have cut off his arms and legs and let him wiggle around as a zombie.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what was in the box Bob was holding?? They never even discussed that on the Talking Dead episode that followed. I think it was live rats that he was using to seed the fences. Speaking of Talking Dead, that's the only reason I look forward to the end of new episodes of The Walking Dead - so Talking Dead ends as well and I get a break from having to listen to that inane Chris Hardwick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom