The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It drives me a little nuts that they had not reinforced the fenceline long before all this, and that they have not been using polearms and the like. I mean seriously. Dig a damn trench, line it rebar spikes, and then occasionally torch the damn thing to get rid of the bodies. it is not that hard. For that matter, they obviously have some generators and power sources, a few rechargeable weed eaters with nylon blades could do wonders for some silent skull cracking. They could harvest a few solar panels to serve as the charging station. get creative!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It drives me a little nuts that they had not reinforced the fenceline long before all this, and that they have not been using polearms and the like. I mean seriously. Dig a damn trench, line it rebar spikes, and then occasionally torch the damn thing to get rid of the bodies. it is not that hard. For that matter, they obviously have some generators and power sources, a few rechargeable weed eaters with nylon blades could do wonders for some silent skull cracking. They could harvest a few solar panels to serve as the charging station. get creative!

Hell, a pair of coveralls would give provide more than enough protection against an aging zombie.

That is one of the main reasons I stopped watching the show very often, seems like no effort is made for defense or planning ahead.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep waiting for someone to actually call them Zombies on the show...it's like they make up names to use just so they can avoid calling them Zombies...

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A little mid-season trivia.

'Walking Dead' creator sues AMC over profits from zombie series

Los Angeles -- The creator of the "Walking Dead" television series accuses AMC of cheating him out of millions of dollars in profits from the zombie hit, reports CNN.

AMC, which produces the series, allegedly charged its own cable network an "artificially low" license fee to carry the show, according to a lawsuit filed by Frank Darabont Tuesday.

Frank Darabont worked for years to develop the television series from Robert Kirkman's comic book series, the lawsuit said. It became a "monumental hit" for AMC when it debuted in 2010, it said.

http://newsok.com/walking-dead-creator-sues-amc-over-profits-from-zombie-series/article/3915986

Latest posts

Top Bottom