The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There have been a number of episodes where guys are carrying flat top AR's without any sights. You'll also see it quite often on the show Revolution on NBC. There will be an entire squad walking around without front or rear sights. Writers and producers of these shows are definitely not gun guys. Who needs sights though when you have full auto fire?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There have been a number of episodes where guys are carrying flat top AR's without any sights. You'll also see it quite often on the show Revolution on NBC. There will be an entire squad walking around without front or rear sights. Writers and producers of these shows are definitely not gun guys. Who needs sights though when you have full auto fire?

Anyone not wanting to waste ammo in a survival situation. :D

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha you guys will get a kick out of this image:

i.imgur.com_EGg813s.jpg

I hate those little punks. They left Judith to be a zombie Twinkie so that they could go play GI Jane.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why in the hell was that Army medic firing a rifle with no sights on it?!
Sorry if someone already posted this.

I saw that too and pointed it out to my wife

Anyone not wanting to waste ammo in a survival situation. :D

Yes, I pointed that out as well...they should be using semi-auto or at least burst fire

Iwould have done the same.

Kinda odd that they showed herschels death but didnt show the gov getting popped in the head.

He should have been the new "pet" zombie of hers on chains.

ALSO - I would like to have seen either Rick kill the governor or Shane face him...Shane vs the governor would have been good since they are about the same morally speaking.

:pms2::pms2: zombie twinkie!!!!

I am not certain Judith is dead...maybe they got her on the bus or something...???

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've also noticed the no sights, when the gov gunned down the national guard unit in the previous season, they didn't have any sights either, and all these full auto M4's, I guess they think every swinging Richard in the Military carries a machine gun...

The grenade down the barrel of the tank would work if the breach was open. I guess they can't be accurate with everything, but it bothers me!

Latest posts

Top Bottom