The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
did not see Herschel getting it but the minute he starting smiling at rick, i knew it was coming. the gov. just would not learn. man did he mess up a lot in his life. his new girlfriend did not fall for his crap.

i think there would be enough poles, fence, cement to fix the damage done to the fence, just have to get out the zombies.

did not see any of this coming.

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a solid episode. I'm somewhat surprised they killed The Governor so quickly but the actor is the lead on a new show so it makes sense to get him out quickly but effectively.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was a good episode. It was too bad to see hershel get the axe but he went out well. That gov sure was a sonofab****. He wanted to die and take everyone with him. You would think they could rebuild the prison but who knows. Maybe they will try just as that massive herd shows up. Oh and didn't you see that epp where they filled filing cabinets with mud for 5.56 barricades. Me neither but it's nice pretending...

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Michone was hurt, but not killed. She could have taken the baby out of the carrier. That would explain the blood in the car seat. They didn't show the body which leads me to believe she is still alive. I could be wrong though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom