The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WRH1234

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never really watch the show, but I sure won't be starting now after Executive producer Gale Anne Hurd said she is more worried about “guns on the street” than the violence in her AMC series The Walking Dead. "I worry more about the fact that we have guns on the street here," she said Feb. 11, speaking at Loyola Marymount University's School of Film & Television, where she took part in the ongoing Hollywood Masters interview series. "I mean, in Australia, countries around the world where they have the same entertainment, and they don't have the homicide rates that we do here, it's clear that there's another reason for it. [In] all my films, the antagonists are monsters or cyborgs,
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni58297201?ref_=hm_nw_tp1_sm

but that's just me..so meh

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The new guy, Aaron, is from the comic books.

Spoilers below about the new guy!

Aaron is a scout for a group of survivors that live in a community called Alexandria. He's been following the group for a while, watching them to see what kind of people they are. He's also the show's first openly gay character, and is gay in the comics.

End spoilers.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did I miss something.....? Wasn't there an episode that re-introduced this guy(a quick glimpse of him at teh end of an episode; maybe season finale or something)? WTF happened to him(did they decide to kill that storyline). He was looking at a tree with a marking on it near/around terminus.

i.kinja_img.com_gawker_media_image_upload_s__o35SvmxF___c_fit_942504b6094fd64e29d4f5b75550c08c.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom