There's no title for this one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ainapcache.boston.com_universal_site_graphics_blogs_bigpicture_afghan_09_29_10_a39_25267651.jpg

I'll be glad when they're all home safe.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dangit... and I was having a good day.

Thanks for posting and reminding me that there are others who sacrifice much more than we do, each and every day.

ocphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was flying home one time and there was a soldier in his mid 40s on the plane. I noticed several times during the flight that he kept looking at pictures of family and even got teary eyed once or twice. Got me chocked up a few times just thinking about how hard it must have been for him to be away from family. He was a few rows in front of me so as we got off I got to see the faces of his two young boys, his daughter and his wife.... They cried and so did lots of other people including myself. Just one of those moments....

A huge thanks to all the veterans, and the men and women currently serving in the military.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for posting.
There are some who can / will never understand how this feels.

one feeling and thing I will never forget that will stay with me more than anything else from the military is folding flags. A lot of me is glad I no longer have to do those funerals, and at the same time a lot of me misses it. There is something to be said for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom