They F!@#$ed that Pedophile up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd bet that it was a couple of lifers that did the deed.

The two men (as yet unnamed) aged 23 and 32 then cleaned themselves up, went to eat breakfast, then turned themselves into officers for the crime, which at that point had gone undetected.

They had nothing to lose and this was a trophy for them. This would bring them respect amoungst the other inmates.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont see the problem, as a parent of 4 kids this still would not make it right, but it would help. Sexual predators are sick in the head, you wont reform them, you wont make them better. They are sick and when found out should have to wear a sash around their waist all day. I dont care about your rights anymore mr sexual predator, you gave those up.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm kinda with Ez on this. I'm not gonna lose any sleep over this dude, and TBH the world's probably a better place without him, but those guys still aren't heros and need to be held accountable.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must be getting soft.

I see stories like this, and I'm torn. I understand the human desire for vengeance and punishment, and he was rightfully imprisoned for his crimes.

But I'm weeping inside over the thought that Harrison probably never had anyone preach the Gospel to him.

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If i were the father to the kids who had been raped (or even messed with) I would have gone to Frankland Prison, looked both men in the face and said THANK YOU.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really wish any harm on anyone in the world, but I've not been subjected to something like having a child become the victim of rape - so it's hard to imagine either way.

I have had some personal experience with people like that guy. The only thing I see wrong with what those inmates did was turn themselves in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom