Thinking About Growing Commercial Marijuana...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Isn’t there a cannabis based crypto currency like weedcoin or potcoin? Seems like I had heard or read this someplace.
Lots o people paying cash for cars trucks boats properties etc

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
One reason I am curious about all this is because I am in need of gainful employment and I'm having a difficult time finding any with my physical limitations, but sitting at a table trimming buds all day sounds like something I could do.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
One reason I am curious about all this is because I am in need of gainful employment and I'm having a difficult time finding any with my physical limitations, but sitting at a table trimming buds all day sounds like something I could do.
I’ve wondered about this too. Does salary/ pay have the same restrictions? I’m just curious

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe you get paid in buds and gummies!
May be. [emoji16]

I was actually looking into this a little and it looks like it's cash payment for labor.

I have no problem dealing in cash, I actually prefer it. I'm old school enough to like using cash for most things. Although I usually don't have much money anymore, I have never liked having mine in the bank.

I have had my own business in the past that was mostly cash income so I'm used to keeping records and such for tax purposes.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May be. [emoji16]

I was actually looking into this a little and it looks like it's cash payment for labor.

I have no problem dealing in cash, I actually prefer it. I'm old school enough to like using cash for most things. Although I usually don't have much money anymore, I have never liked having mine in the bank.

I have had my own business in the past that was mostly cash income so I'm used to keeping records and such for tax purposes.
having a million bucks in cash to store would be a pain. Cant use it to make a house payment or much more than buying groceries and fuel and the like. I know, I dealt with this on a much smaller scale once. Had $10,000 a month in cash to store and spend. Had to buy money orders to pay bills with just to get rid of it faster while my bank account swelled from non use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom