Third gen smith auto pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
you used to see them at shows and/or they would pop up on here occasionally. the rugged-built like a tank rep has caught on with the owners of these awesome guns and they have all but dried up on the used market. with the many configs of DAO and hammered guns, your choices are vast. I would go GB as some are still had a decent deals. good luck

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see you noticed the second gen 469 in the classifieds. Nothing wrong with that if you want a nice single stack da/sa 9mm.

bmxr4life87

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have always been intrigued by them and after handling one of my coworkers i realized just how much i like the way they fit my hand and they seem to have a very good reputation especially for guns of that age... the hard part is just finding them for sale around here

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
saw several third gen smith pistols at the Wanenmacher show and even brought home a nice 4046. Gunshows, pawn shops, gunbroker seem to be the best chances of finding one for sale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom