This is a thread about electronic cigarettes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine has recently been trying these out. I gotta say, his apartment smells a hell of a lot better now that there's no smoke there. He gave me one that looks similar to the one on the far left but it's already dead. I guess you have to charge them or whatnot (he didn't give me the charger) but from the week or so I it was working I liked the nicotine without the smoke.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I incorrect in thinking that the OP is in fact an e-cig dealer plugging his biz?
:anyone:

I mean, if I'm wrong I certainly *do* apologize for the mistaken identity.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I incorrect in thinking that the OP is in fact an e-cig dealer plugging his biz?

You're right.

I joined here years ago only to lie in wait, biding my time until I became widely known as a pain in the ass. THEN I POUNCED.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hold your horses pardner, I am interested and I asked for information that he provided at my request. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask him a few more questions before I make up my mind.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So where can I get them in Tulsa, my smoke shop doesn't carry them?

You can get them at your doorstep when USPS delivers them because you ordered them online.

I don't know which smoke shops carry them, honestly. All I have to go on is a guy at the Buckaneer telling me that he got his at a smoke shop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom