THUNDER should be embarrassed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awwww, c'mon people, lots of bad feelings being sent to a bunch of young guys who were doing a pretty good job, until now it seems. Maybe it's part of the progression of a young team? Give 'em a little more credit; give 'em a little more time.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awwww, c'mon people, lots of bad feelings being sent to a bunch of young guys who were doing a pretty good job, until now it seems. Maybe it's part of the progression of a young team? Give 'em a little more credit; give 'em a little more time.

This ^^^

They are a young team. When they get a good "center game" going they will be unbeatable. And they did end up scoring 111 points last night in spite of the refs...

Timor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reality of this series is that the thunder lack and inside presence. Ibaka and Perkins are great defenders but 5 points a game from your bigs is not going to cut it. They need someone on the inside who can score. The spurs are a veteran team. They pass well and are great on the pick and roll. They also have mulitple scorers on the floor at once where the Thunder have three guys in Durant, Westbrook and Harden. Outside those guys who else really has an impact? The Thuinder are young and have improved every year. the Spurs are this years Mavericks. They are veteran and savvy. There coach has four rings. OKC has done a great job whether they win this series or not they have done a great job this year. They can look back abd this year and make some personnel changes and tjhey will be back next year where as the Spurs window really is closing. Thats not to sya the Thunder can't win four of five. I would love to see it. Just don't think that's gonna happen.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna call it....SWEEP.

I agree with you...

I'm not saying the thunder are a bad team, they just looked way outclassed last night for a team that dominated throughout the regular season. The flopping needs to stop. Durant needs to drive the net. Westbrook needs to quit missing layups while the spurs hammer in 3's. The team needs to quit bailing and running immediately to defense whenever a 3 point shot is taken-get in there and rebound it. They are way better than they have showed in the last 2 games. I hope they can pull it off and I'll still be cheering them along the way, but they looked lost last night.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna call it....SWEEP.
non believers!!

I agree with you...

I'm not saying the thunder are a bad team, they just looked way outclassed last night for a team that dominated throughout the regular season. The flopping needs to stop. Durant needs to drive the net. Westbrook needs to quit missing layups while the spurs hammer in 3's. The team needs to quit bailing and running immediately to defense whenever a 3 point shot is taken-get in there and rebound it. They are way better than they have showed in the last 2 games. I hope they can pull it off and I'll still be cheering them along the way, but they looked lost last night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom