Thunder Stadium Vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I would vote "hell no" because the NBA can suck it as far as I'm concerned, especially since they saw fit to insert themselves into Oklahoma politics to help kill a pro-2A bill a few years back. If the entire NBA folded and went down in flames, I wouldn't shed a single tear; I'm not at all interested in using tax money to help them.

Then again, I don't live in OKC, and I stay as far away from it as possible, so it doesn't amount to a hill of beans to me.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t like it, but if they want to keep them in OKC it probably needs to pass.

Like it or not, they have the stroke and the juice. YMMV

I don’t live in OKC and after 2020 I no longer follow the NBA, but it’s a money maker for OKC and the vendors in that area. It would be a net plus for OKC if it passes.

Opinions may vary.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t like it, but if they want to keep them in OKC it probably needs to pass.

Like it or not, they have the stroke and the juice. YMMV

I don’t live in OKC and after 2020 I no longer follow the NBA, but it’s a money maker for OKC and the vendors in that area. It would be a net plus for OKC if it passes.

Opinions may vary.
This I have to agree with. No matter how much we don't like the NBA, they do bring in a crap ton of money to OKC. We went to one game, made the kiss cam, and never went back, but it is a moneymaker.

Latest posts

Top Bottom