Tim Kaine: Ban 15-Round ‘Clips,’ Hold Gun Dealers Liable for Misuse of Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...lips-hold-gun-dealers-liable-misuse-firearms/
Tim Kaine: Ban 15-Round ‘Clips,’ Hold Gun Dealers Liable for Misuse of Firearms
by AWR Hawkins 22 Jul 2016

"On July 22 Hillary Clinton announced Tim Kaine as her running mate. Kaine is a Democrat Senator from Virginia who supports a ban on 15-round “clips” and “assault weapons,” and who wants to enact a law to hold gun dealers liable for the misuse of firearms."...

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about - make ATF liable every time someone who passed all the legal hoops gets a gun and commits a crime?
The magazine capacity limit is a total pile of BS - it's a fear totem to Liberals but cannot be tied to a significant number of crimes.

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about - make ATF liable every time someone pwho passed all the legal hoops gets a gun and commits a crime?
The magazine capacity limit is a total pile of BS - it's a fear totem to Liberals but cannot be tied to a significant number of crimes.

They don't care. Facts, reality, things like that matters to them not one whit. How we allow them to run for office is beyond me.

While we are at it, I'm going to litigate the hell out of my next wreck with the maker of the vehicle that hits me.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw this twit and his harpy running mate on "60 Minutes", prattling on at great length as to their plans to really "fix" the gun control issue and take the NRA down a political peg or two. Truly vacuous thinking, not a shred of respect for natural rights.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw this twit and his harpy running mate on "60 Minutes", prattling on at great length as to their plans to really "fix" the gun control issue and take the NRA down a political peg or two. Truly vacuous thinking, not a shred of respect for natural rights.

The gun control advocates fear the NRA like no other. I/we are the NRA.
There are other groups that are advocates of gun freedom that do a great job, but they are never mentioned.
Yet we have gun owners on this forum that reject the NRA.
This isn't to start a pro/con discussion about the NRA, it's just a statement about who the anti's hate the worst and who they will attack the hardest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom