Times are tuff, but

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I have very few details, but a worker took his life in the parking lot this morning.

And yes - kudos to peanut for offering help if someone needs it. Been more than a couple of those situations from guys that work around there over the last week or so.

Sorry to hear that it happened in the parking lot. That's messed up. :-(

peppersac

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree times are tough. I have been offered two jobs since getting out of the Navy and have been disquailifed for both of them on the physical. They are not even hard jobs. They physical stops at "Your a little young to be retired!" I think I am going to throw away my retired military id. It is doing more harm than good I think!

peppersac

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea tell me about it. I think I am going to try to kill myself today.... Ill start with mowing the yard around noon and that dont work I have lots of work to do in the garden. Im sure I will survive!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea tell me about it. I think I am going to try to kill myself today.... Ill start with mowing the yard around noon and that dont work I have lots of work to do in the garden. Im sure I will survive!

GC did that the other day ... I told him not to do it but he went out and started mowing anyway ... Bigglsy saved him from himself ... You should have seen him run when I told him there "his gun deal" on the phone ... Guess who had to finish the lawn ... Bleech ... danged it was hot! (However, in his defense, when he got back he mowed the front ... he's such a good man!)

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i herd someone at american airlines on mingo, took their final breath with their 357 to their head yesterday. please, if things seem so bad that this is the best way to deal with them; talk to someone, whatever it is, there is nothing bad enough to hurt yourself and your family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom