Tinker Air base

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leadlobber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My nephew is a newly minted leftinnent went out to visit him ,base is huge.Hopefully when he gets settled in I'll be able to see more of base next time out.I was a crew chief on B-52s, 30 yrs ago .I saw a couple of the old dogs in work .Brought back some memories for sure

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its a pretty big base. Make sure you check out the navy side. You can see the planes from the road. Just dont get too close, linger, or act suspicious, because security is very tight.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd do a "security inspection" - yeah, that's the ticket. Find out if their security is tight, like whatisname...been...says it is. yeah; I'd get all disguised up and sneak around them planes and shizz and take lots of pictures and see if anybody notices you. Then if they do, just whip out your CCW Badge real slick like and they will be sure be surprised. Then i'd go se the general or whatever and tell 'em your assessment of security. They might even hire you or pay you as a consultant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom