To early to start drinking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is 0830 to early to start drinking if its your birthday and a Friday?

• Yes

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • No

Votes: 51 73.9%
  • Maybe(depends on what you have to do that day)

Votes: 14 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JRF01

Marksman
Reaction score
So many great suggestions... I'm pretty sure if I tried them all that would be the end of me, I am nowhere near where I wanted to be on my day of drinking by now because the friend who couldn't afford to get me a gift and for some reason felt obligated to came over a little after 0900 and cleaned my apartment. Normally I would have just went on drinking but she brought her daughter so I spent the last couple of hours making sure the toddler didn't find any poorly placed knives, scissors, hammers, tobacco, and just about anything else a single guy my have laying around that small children shouldn't play with. I did have two beers so I can still say I've been drinking all day. On the plus side I don't live in a place that belongs on Hoarders anymore and it is 1100 so I can go get a pizza to go with my beer. So far its a good day

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My good friend, Sean the Irishman, lives by the moto "You can't be drunk all day unless you start in the mornin'!", and makes the rest of us do the same every St Patty's week. So, enjoy - and Happy Birthday!

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I realize I'm a bit late with this...you see, I'm one of the many that work all night and get off in the morning, sleeping during the day. I get back to my RV by 5am, walk and play with my dog, drink a beer...or 2...or more. Never too early to enjoy a cold one!

When you wake up and read this...I hope you had a great birthday! :drunk5:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are making a categorical error. I've been hoping someone else would point this out, but everybody seems to be in the dark.
Never stop drinking. Simple maintenance stuff. Drink drink and d r i n k again. Drink till your eyes role back in your head. Drink till you get sick to your tummy.

This has been my philosophy for a good many years.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe a better question now would be ; is it too early to stop! Whaddaya think ignernt!

!
I think that the people at AA, in Altus at least, are a bunch of freaking drama queens. For them, being sober is an exilerating variation of being drunk. I don't go in for the cry baby stuff about dad, mom, and th Devil.
I will cling to my error till the day I die.

Latest posts

Top Bottom