To switch Parties or not to switch Parties

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ooooooooooooooh you're breaking my heart with those mean and nasty words! I was thinking about coming to YOUR party.

And on a serious note, those kind of comments are a lot of what is wrong with our political system and our country in general. You are not a stupid person Nraman....do the math. There are more Democrats in this state than Republicans, but clearly some of those Democrats have conservative values. For you to sterotype Democrats is as bad as Liberal Democrats labeling all Republicans as hatemongering racist backwoods bigots. And FYI, BOTH parties have A LOT of undesirables.

Hey,knock off the serious posting.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ooooooooooooooh you're breaking my heart with those mean and nasty words! I was thinking about coming to YOUR party.

And on a serious note, those kind of comments are a lot of what is wrong with our political system and our country in general. You are not a stupid person Nraman....do the math. There are more Democrats in this state than Republicans, but clearly some of those Democrats have conservative values. For you to sterotype Democrats is as bad as Liberal Democrats labeling all Republicans as hatemongering racist backwoods bigots. And FYI, BOTH parties have A LOT of undesirables.

Sorry JB, I was just trying to help.
I am glad I got it wrong and you are welcome to the correct side. Do you think some counseling might be necessary for full integration?
Like the song goes, "Right is right and Left is wrong".

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB doesn't want one party, he wants ALL parties!!!
ai53.photobucket.com_albums_g73_badjuju_photos_5e_044RubyRod.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Frankly JB, I don't blame you one damn bit. The Dee party truly is dead. They have been totally jacked by the communists, they just haven't changed the D to C yet for some strange reason. :scratch:

Nope the Dees are just not paying attention enough to have noticed or are just refusing to pull their head out of the sand. Do you need a towel to wipe that sand off?

Latest posts

Top Bottom