To switch Parties or not to switch Parties

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have a really good time at the monthly meetings
awww.thegreenhead.com_imgs_communist_party_t_shirt_1.jpg

I've heard these guys do too.
asrbranson.edublogs.org_files_2008_04_chambers_kkk.jpg

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Political parties. And I really am serious. I wish I could see in stark terms of darkest black or brightest white, but, alas...life is just not that simple. Life is sometimes difficult for pragmatists. Oh to be an ideologue!

Darn your hide JB, I respect you as a conservative democrat. I have actualy considered changing parties myself, I am so sick of the republican party ruling from the moral majority pulpit. As we pass yet more abortion restrictions in Oklahoma, personal feelings aside it should not be legislated by the good ole boy club and Fallin is a turd for signing it into law, I respected Henry fro his stand against the abortion laws, even though I reviled him for vetoing open carry. Now Madam hitler is in power and we see that open carry was just political theater to get the harpy in office, I wish Henry had signed it into law and sunk the the repubs by showing that democrats can be reasonable. But he took a stand on what he believed was for the best and I think his beliefs were sincere. Not like those of the power hungry harpy in office now. This is nothing but a feather in her cap as she claws her way up to political influence. I saw her as the lesser of 2 evils but just barely I actually have to wonder if I shouldn't have voted for askins.

On the national level I can't stand to support the democraptic party, the repubs are simply the lesser evil once again. Okay rant off JB you join the repubs and I'll offset your switch by going democrat.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Darn your hide JB, I respect you as a conservative democrat. I have actualy considered changing parties myself, I am so sick of the republican party ruling from the moral majority pulpit. As we pass yet more abortion restrictions in Oklahoma, personal feelings aside it should not be legislated by the good ole boy club and Fallin is a turd for signing it into law, I respected Henry fro his stand against the abortion laws, even though I reviled him for vetoing open carry. Now Madam hitler is in power and we see that open carry was just political theater to get the harpy in office, I wish Henry had signed it into law and sunk the the repubs by showing that democrats can be reasonable. But he took a stand on what he believed was for the best and I think his beliefs were sincere. Not like those of the power hungry harpy in office now. This is nothing but a feather in her cap as she claws her way up to political influence. I saw her as the lesser of 2 evils but just barely I actually have to wonder if I shouldn't have voted for askins.

On the national level I can't stand to support the democraptic party, the repubs are simply the lesser evil once again. Okay rant off JB you join the repubs and I'll offset your switch by going democrat.

Pffft ... the only stand Henry takes is in front of the liquor cabinet and it's a pretty wobbly one at that ... that and he hasn't given two hoots and a holler about anything except snagging that job at UCO for quite some time.

That said I don't have much respect for any of them ... you are correct ... one is as bad as another.

Oh and LOL at your post above the one I responded too ... that's pretty good! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom