To the dealer with the yellow banners and tables of AR-15s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prices will drop like a stone after the panic market is saturated, components sit on shelves rusting/corroding and it becomes obvious that an AWB is nothing more than rhetoric.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prices will drop like a stone after the panic market is saturated, components sit on shelves rusting/corroding and it becomes obvious that an AWB is nothing more than rhetoric.

This. When the crazy demand slows down the prices will come down too. (You know, supply and demand) If Obama keeps pushing and the shootings keep happening the price may stay up until after republicans gain more seats in the 2014 elections.

If Harry Reid votes for gun control he may lose his seat.

I have read that in 1994 many Union voters went republican because of guns.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad I'm not a fan of those evil God forsakened tools of mass destruction.
There may be a new normal, but I'm pretty sure the market will find that point.
Not us.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we all thought there was no way in hell that he could pass obama care. and that the supreme court would uphold it.. but they did. i do not put anything past what these guys can do right now.. nationally over 50% off the country is in favor of more gun control.. and more than 50% believe assault weapons should be banned. it may not seem like it here in oklahoma.. but if oklahoma had a say. obama would not have been president

You are comparing Apples to Oranges. Democrats in Congress rallied their support for the Affordable Care Act becuase it feeds their core Liberal belief in providing for those that are unable to provide for themselves. That vote was along party lines. Guns are different. Guns are popular among both parties. Democrats cant simply rally the party to guzzle any koolaid that Obama is passing out. Its all about politics and job security. 20 Democratic Senators are up for re-election in 2014. The hard core Liberals with very strong Liberal voter support will charge with the party flag. Those Democratic Senators from a more balanced constituency will more than likely offer to stand back and just hold the reigns to the horses.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nationally over 50% off the country is in favor of more gun control.. and more than 50% believe assault weapons should be banned.
First of all, the numbers depend on which poll is being referenced. Second, it doesn't matter at all what the respondents to a national poll say, because Senators and Reps are beholden to their constituents, not national polls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom