Train them up! Did you vote?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bingo!!!! We have a winner!!!

Since when does freedom of speech come with the condition of needing to vote to voice opinions? Voting is an affirmation and condonation of a fascist system of redistributing the wealth by lying politicians who hand out promises simply to be in power and advance control over the people. I'm unable to recall one instance where voting resulted in shrinking government to a size that it actually followed the mandate of protecting the rights of the individual to life, liberty and property. Voting is a bait and switch process. The politician holds out a carrot of a promise and the gullible condone the lie by voting. Repeat and rinse every few years.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did. They let me know that my drivers license expired in may. The old ladys about crapped when I wipped out my CCW permit for a secondary ID.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since when does freedom of speech come with the condition of needing to vote to voice opinions? Voting is an affirmation and condonation of a fascist system of redistributing the wealth by lying politicians who hand out promises simply to be in power and advance control over the people. I'm unable to recall one instance where voting resulted in shrinking government to a size that it actually followed the mandate of protecting the rights of the individual to life, liberty and property. Voting is a bait and switch process. The politician holds out a carrot of a promise and the gullible condone the lie by voting. Repeat and rinse every few years.

What is your executable solution to the problem then?

Latest posts

Top Bottom