Trash Can Punch (Water Jug Punch)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
‎I don't want to mess with adding sliced, or chopped fruit, as this would plug the spout. Has anybody tried this punch? Any changes I should make? About how many will this serve?

1 Liter of Everclear, 1 Liter of Vodka, 2 gallons of fruit punch, 2 frozen fruit punch concentrated mix, and then finish filling 3 gallon water jug with ice.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man you shoulda texted me i have great recipes for this. 1/5 everclear, 1 liter vodka and rum each, 2.5-3 gallons fruit punch 3 of the great value fruit punch flavor packs and 1 bag of mixed fruit from frozen isle, you can make it in a Tupperware 10 gal or in a 5 gal water cooler. I have made this before and people added abouut 2-3 vodka because they couldnt taste the alcohol and it is strong enough for probably 15-20 people easy. Last time i made this was for a new years party and i made 10 gallons and it was gone in about 2 hours with 35-40 people.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It won't serve as many as you would think, but throw a can or two of frozen lemonade concentrate in it just for good measure. :) And yeah, that's a good recipe OB ... :lookaroun

What?!?!? Why you guys lookin' at me like THAT?!?!? :rolleyes2

Prophet -- that recipe you have isn't for trash can punch!! Rum is NOT a redneck mixer, sir! That's sacrilege ... :disappoin ;)

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol you tell him badgebunny. I won't use no stinking rum in my water jug punch. I picked up a half gallon or "handle" of everclear and a "handle" of vodka. This weekend oughta be a good one.

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd just make it with everclear and a bit more fruit punch. I've never seen the point to adding vodka to punches like this since it doesn't bring you any more flavor.

I say add the half gallon everclear and add another half gallon or so of punch. You'll be slightly higher on the alcohol but I bet it comes out just as good.

People will be running down the street without pants in no time.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd just make it with everclear and a bit more fruit punch. I've never seen the point to adding vodka to punches like this since it doesn't bring you any more flavor.

I say add the half gallon everclear and add another half gallon or so of punch. You'll be slightly higher on the alcohol but I bet it comes out just as good.

People will be running down the street without pants in no time.

And THAT is, after all, the true test of trash can punch. :)

OB ... Will you marry me?? Pleeze ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom