Trash Can Punch (Water Jug Punch)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well its already making the ladies swoon over me. Haha. Badgebunny is only kidding. There are so many variations, it looks like I will have to try more than one version.

Zseese how big of cooler is that?

Dearest OB,

:crying: Those girls were swooning over you before they got into your punch, you were just too sober to notice. :slap: And besides, I'm the only one who can make you happy ... Those other gals are just a minor distraction from the one and only woman in your life. :teehee::bighug::heart:

Fondly,

Your Stalker BadgeBunny:w000t::hey3:

P.S. How are our newlyweds doing?? Hugs and kisses to them too!! :D

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dearest OB,

:crying: Those girls were swooning over you before they got into your punch, you were just too sober to notice. :slap: And besides, I'm the only one who can make you happy ... Those other gals are just a minor distraction from the one and only woman in your life. :teehee::bighug::heart:

Fondly,

Your Stalker BadgeBunny:w000t::hey3:

P.S. How are our newlyweds doing?? Hugs and kisses to them too!! :D
Lol I am kinda flattered. You are too sweet. How have you and Glockcop doing? The newlyweds moved up north so I never see them anymore. Butt I see facebook posts occassionaly about the dogs tearing up something or about there great day. So I know they are alive and haven't killed the kids yet.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My grammar and spelling went to crap in the last post. I blame it on this being my first day off work in forever. I am off for 5 days. Jello shots are made. I have most of the ingredients for my water jug punch.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OB... say yes! Badge Bunny will introduce you as a new husband to her 'wives' that she mentiond in another thread...! :pms2:

**sigh** The things you guys remember ... I could post all kinds of new and interesting information about guns and shooting and gun and shooting-related assessories and all you guys pick up on is that I wore a bandana for a t-shirt and I "might' have had a wife ... or two ... or three ... ROFLMAO!!

Lol I am kinda flattered. You are too sweet. How have you and Glockcop doing? The newlyweds moved up north so I never see them anymore. Butt I see facebook posts occassionaly about the dogs tearing up something or about there great day. So I know they are alive and haven't killed the kids yet.

My grammar and spelling went to crap in the last post. I blame it on this being my first day off work in forever. I am off for 5 days. Jello shots are made. I have most of the ingredients for my water jug punch.

:ooh2: :scratch: :eek2: "Kinda flattered"?? :crying: I'm crushed! CRUSHED, I tell you!

:rotflmao:

Not too bad all things considered. He's gone back to day shift (THANK GOD AND THE OHP BRASS!!:woohoo1:) so maybe we can have some simblance of a normal life again.

Oh, man ... moved away, huh? They are a couple of cutie-pies! Their babies will be beeeee-yyyoooooo-TIIIII-FUL!!

You're OFF 5 days in a ROW?!!? When's it ever happened that you got a whole day off, much less than 5 in a row! :eek2: Make hay while the sun signs, sir!! :slap:

Seriously though, I wish we lived closer. This not being able to drive stuff sucks. Oh well ... it certainly keeps me out of trouble!!

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahomabassin said:
Well its already making the ladies swoon over me. Haha. Badgebunny is only kidding. There are so many variations, it looks like I will have to try more than one version.

Zseese how big of cooler is that?

Oh it was one of the orange Gatorade coolers with the pour spout on bottom, I don't remember the capacity but it's about 3 ft tall and 2 around? You know the ones you take to the kids soccer practice in the morning?

Latest posts

Top Bottom