Trump Wins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you aware of any reason he wouldn't?
He's 70 years old. That could be a good reason to fear that he won't live long enough to make some good changes. After all, politics is a fight that even I wouldn't want to get in to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rarely when the government "gets things done" does it work in our favor. I'm hopeful he works to undo a lot of what has already been done. After all, we don't need more. We need less.

I'm not a Trump fan but I won't underestimate him or his ability to select smart people and operate efficiently after what they just pulled off. They were outmanned, outfunded and at a media disadvantage. I gave him no chance and he pulled it off.

I'm not optimistic about him doing great things but I do have a sliver of hope now. At least the 2A should stay in tact for a while longer. It still feels surreal to me.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I had been elected Pres 8 yrs ago, I would be 78 now. He can do it, too. He has better healthcare than I do.

Can you imagine what it must have been like last night in the suite where Hillary and her gang were gathered? I would love to have been a fly on that wall.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's 70 years old. That could be a good reason to fear that he won't live long enough to make some good changes. After all, politics is a fight that even I wouldn't want to get in to.

Can't understand this kind of comment. She's 69. Would you say the same for her?
Not to mention all of her health issues.

Sheeeesh.

Can't say more, have to go see if the .22LR is finally hitting the shelves again.

Dave

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

fortunately Trump's stamina is the last thing we have to worry about .. that madman was working non-stop in the weeks before Nov 8th.
7 days a week Trump would do 3 to 5 rallies/events per day each with crowds 10k to 20k+ all over America. lost count but I believe Trump did 12 rallies across states on the last two days with the last ones held at 1am.

That man is an animal! .. there is NO way anyone could pull that off without extreme organization skills, stamina, good judgement, etc. and of course unlimited $$$ to back that all up.

I believe in the Secret Service's ability to protect the President!!!!

the message being spread by centipedes is to NOT treat the losing side like they were treated.
we need to all come together as a nation .. the work is just getting started .. Drain the Swamp!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Democrat politicians are nothing more than talking heads reading an ideological script. They initiate nothing original because job 1 is to look good on media, look as if they can play the part of a political leader rather than simply be one. It’s all about the image, the optics for them. It’s like children playing pretend, a circus of rhetoric hiding a swamp of hidden globalist agendas, the revelations of which are now only a mouse click away. The Internet and its promise of free, unfettered peer to peer information flow is what won this election. Technology does not favor top down hierarchical manipulation. Technology is inherently democratizing. We don’t need the obsolete corporate news feeds any longer, we have YouTube and its spawn, hackers and their offspring and their techno-anarchy will keep us free.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Democrat politicians are nothing more than talking heads reading an ideological script. They initiate nothing original because job 1 is to look good on media, look as if they can play the part of a political leader rather than simply be one. It’s all about the image, the optics for them. It’s like children playing pretend, a circus of rhetoric hiding a swamp of hidden globalist agendas, the revelations of which are now only a mouse click away. The Internet and its promise of free, unfettered peer to peer information flow is what won this election. Technology does not favor top down hierarchical manipulation. Technology is inherently democratizing. We don’t need the obsolete corporate news feeds any longer, we have YouTube and its spawn, hackers and their offspring and their techno-anarchy will keep us free.
Career politicians are all the same regardless of their party affiliation. Trump is an outsider who himself probably considered the choice of running as Republican to be the lesser of two evils. I hope he is successful and that his success starts a movement of replacing encumbants. This will only work if encumbents are defeated in primaries because of party line voting. Both parties work hard to protect their encumbents and discourage competition in the primaries. We may need a nationwide movement of newcomers from both parties agreeing to run on a platform of passing term limits to ever really do anything to retard the corruption we have in government.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's one way of seeing who might be in his administration:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/who-is-in-president-trump-cabinet-231071

politico was one of the mainstream media working as an unit to destroy Trump and non-stop spewed out lies like the rest of MSM. it's a fact 6 corporations owns some 90% of the media .. just what are you going to do if the boss tells you that if you support Trump your career is over? move over to another media outlet owned by the same 6 mega giants?

mainstream media should be forced to break up .. to prevent the collusion leaving reporters with no choice but to go along with the narratives coming from hillary or end their careers.

here's an example of the garbage in article from link above:

"Trump's divisive campaign may make it difficult for him to attract top talent, especially since so many politicians and wonks openly derided the president-elect over the past year. And Trump campaign officials have worried privately that they will have difficulty finding high-profile women to serve in his Cabinet, according to a person familiar with the campaign’s internal discussions, given Trump’s past comments about women."

what horseshit Trump cannot attract talent! Women love Trump as proven by the massive show of votes.
most folks are intelligent enough see the difference between talk of grabbing some P### with permission (they let me do it) 10 years ago vs someone committing felonies after felonies with treason thrown in.

I'm convinced hillary supporters either just don't care about her corruption (all politicians are corrupt) or just have not been exposed to the crimes contained in wikileaks or simply just don't believe it at all.

it's understandable for folks busy with trying to make a living and don't have time or care to dig into details. what little news those folks see is from MSM .. when the non-stop MSM message is Trump lies, hates women, is a raciest, is unstable, etc. etc. etc. can you blame those busy folks for not believing crimes exposed in wikileaks, when MSM non-stop calls all of the wikileaks lies?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom