Tulsa area FFL transfer dealers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMT204

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI to all that go through Reddog1 for an FFL transfer. When you show up to his place don't get him started on 9/11,JFK assassination,Men walking on the moon,DRONES,New World Order,etc... You will be there for hours and hours and hours... :P

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dammit... I just ordered a .22 pistol and figured that I was going to get the OKshooters rate from 2a like OPS... Man $40? What kind of BS is that? That negates my whole reason for buying this gun at a discount.

PM incoming to REDDOG

Thinking about 20minutes later I'm even more mad... It seems like a big FU to the firearm enthusiast crowd and the OSA community. What kind of noobie pays that kind of money for at most 10 minutes of time? Probably the same person who brings their gun in to have the gunsmith clean it...

Last edited:

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like they don't really want to do transfers. Likely it's not a profitable activity and they were doing too many - hard to argue when the new memberships are coming in by the truckload.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm have heard great things about the others that have chimed in here as well. However I have only used reddog1, several times actually, and no complaints. Very convenient!

Latest posts

Top Bottom