U.S. conflict with Russia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
During the recent UN meeting of heads of state, Obama railed on the US for past indiscressions, and said diplomacy was the only way to change the world in his opinion.

Sounded like another apology tour to me, but at the same time Russian Premier Putin in his speech, said that the west doesn't understand what we have done in the middle east.

Today, a Russian General told the US to remove all aircraft from the Afghanistan area so they could bomb ICIS.

In reality, they bombed moderate rebels trying to defeat ICIS.

Kerry immediately jumped in and said there was a "little problem".

Its amazing that Mitt Romney said in the last election that Russia was the next big threat, and ostupid disagreed.
It appears Mitt might be right?

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have so much to fear! it will never end, time to order up another trillion in ships, airplanes and cruise missiles to keep us safe. The Russians are coming!

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's generally a sign of insecurity when we consider it a threat when regional powers do things of their own accord.

I'm no vatnik, but I'm fine with Russia doing what it wants in the middle east, it's their turn to bleed. We can't keep trying to enforce a globalized Monroe Doctrine.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok now isil is in Syria and Iraq correct. Both leadership of Syria and Iraq welcome Russia's help.
So Why are we spinning this bs?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was funny that we were complaining about Russia launching air strikes without notifying Washington first.

Did we notify Moscow when we commenced operations there?

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How long were the Russians in Afghanistan the first time before they packed their bags and left? What do they think they're going to accomplish this time?

Latest posts

Top Bottom