U.S. conflict with Russia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the conflict with Russia has entered a unique new phase.
Russia and China have gone past their historical issues to trade deals, to mutual defense pacts, to joint exercises and now to joint deployments.
Considering that both are serious nuclear powers I consider the latest a geopolitical game changing development.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is a pipeline that passes through Syria and Turkey that provides oil to Russia. They are there to protect their oil. If that was our oil, we would be over there. Instead, our oil comes from Iraq, so we are in Iraq.
Yes but the media, the war mongering republicans, and the we wont let Obama be blamed democrats dont want to hear that part of the story.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a pipeline that passes through Syria and Turkey that provides oil to Russia. They are there to protect their oil. If that was our oil, we would be over there. Instead, our oil comes from Iraq, so we are in Iraq.

I should say, the oil is not going to Russia but from Russia to Europe and other places.

Latest posts

Top Bottom