U.S. District Court Judge covers Obama's/Holder's rears in Brian Terry Murder Trial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The U.S. prosecutors(lib dem CYA'ers for Obama/Holder) say the details of Fast and Furious are irrelevant in the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry---U.S. District Court Judge agrees.
:madbox::pissed::finger::censored:

http://www.kvoa.com/story/30065028/n4t-investigators-judge-rules-to-keep-operation-fast-and-furious-out-of-terry-murder-trial
Posted: Sep 18, 2015 1:47 PM CDT - Updated: Sep 21, 2015 2:01 PM CDT
N4T Investigators: Judge rules to keep Operation Fast and Furious out of Terry murder trial
Written By Michel Marizco
..."Friday morning, U.S. District Court Judge David Bury agreed with U.S. prosecutors to keep the details of Operation Fast and Furious out of the upcoming trial for the murder of U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry."...

Last edited:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm no attorney, but I can't imagine how F&F makes any difference in determining the guilt or innocence of the guy that is accused of pulling the trigger. The orgin of the firearm will be relevant in a civil suit.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im no attorney either but the source of the firearm can be relevant if it can speak to motive or intent. If the DA wanted to include that info they could, especially if they can show that they supplied firearms to people they knew had criminal intent. That makes the supplier an accessory.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im no attorney either but the source of the firearm can be relevant if it can speak to motive or intent. If the DA wanted to include that info they could, especially if they can show that they supplied firearms to people they knew had criminal intent. That makes the supplier an accessory.

No. No it doesn't.

In Oklahoma, for example, accessory is defined as "All persons who, after the commission of any felony, conceal or aid the offender, with knowledge that he has committed a felony, and with intent that he may avoid or escape from arrest, trial, conviction, or punishment, are accessories" (21 O.S. 173). Please note the part in bold: after the commission of the felony.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. No it doesn't.

In Oklahoma, for example, accessory is defined as "All persons who, after the commission of any felony, conceal or aid the offender, with knowledge that he has committed a felony, and with intent that he may avoid or escape from arrest, trial, conviction, or punishment, are accessories" (21 O.S. 173). Please note the part in bold: after the commission of the felony.

Wouldn't that be accessory after the fact? Might have my legalese messed up but I am pretty sure if you knowing supply a weapon to someone with criminal intent then you are criminally liable. Might not be called accessory, maybe criminal negligence.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be accessory after the fact? Might have my legalese messed up but I am pretty sure if you knowing supply a weapon to someone with criminal intent then you are criminally liable. Might not be called accessory, maybe criminal negligence.

I'm still not an attorney, but this argument is why the orgin of the weapon is unimportant in the trigger puller's trial.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still not an attorney, but this argument is why the orgin of the weapon is unimportant in the trigger puller's trial.

Depends on how it happened is my point. If you by a weapon with intent to take it and commit a crime, the proves the crime was premeditated and is absolutely relevant. If the person who supplied the weapon was aware of the intent then they are part of that crime. It varies with local and state laws but the charge for the supplier is either accessory or aiding and abetting.

If I supply weapons to the Mexican cartel, better believe I will be charged with one of those two, most likely I would get some sort of conspiracy charge.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The U.S. prosecutors(lib dem CYA'ers for Obama/Holder) say the details of Fast and Furious are irrelevant in the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry---U.S. District Court Judge agrees.

..."Friday morning, U.S. District Court Judge David Bury agreed with U.S. prosecutors to keep the details of Operation Fast and Furious out of the upcoming trial for the murder of U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry."...

Is Bury, a Bush appointee, a "lib dem CYA'ers for Obama/Holder" also?

Latest posts

Top Bottom