Ummm, I may be wrong,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But I do believe the drought has been busted at least for the central part of the state.

The field behind my house has looked more like a pond most of the night. :D

JPK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will be a while, 4-6 weeks, before I'll be able to brush hog my property. Remember back in '07 when the remnants of that TX Gulf Coast hurricane came through? Parts of my property were like quicksand for quite a while.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will be a while, 4-6 weeks, before I'll be able to brush hog my property. Remember back in '07 when the remnants of that TX Gulf Coast hurricane came through? Parts of my property were like quicksand for quite a while.

If it keeps raining like it has been the last few weeks, I will need a brush hog for my back yard!!! Weeds are growing fast.

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it is definately wet out there, but I think the drought still has a ways to go. Lake arbuckle is still low and I assume a lot of others are as well.

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as the drought being busted, my ponds weren't 100% full until Thursday of this week. Which means we hadn't gotten enough runoff to fill them until day-before-yesterday.

Mesonet drought monitor. . .

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom