underground layers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidOwens

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody out any thought into under ground bunkers or under ground condos? The idea has been lingering in my mind... granted at this very moment I do not have the $$$ top do it. But think it would be awesome

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody out any thought into under ground bunkers or under ground condos? The idea has been lingering in my mind... granted at this very moment I do not have the $$$ top do it. But think it would be awesome

Given some thought and passed...the last place I want to be is trapped underground. Zero SA, limited ingress/egress, too confining etc...

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'll need some of those special lights used by people with Seasonal Depressive Disorder. [seasonal affective disorder? I'd look it up if I had the energy]
Sad to live in a hole. Take my word for it.
Also, as others have pointed out, The word you're looking for is prolly lair.
Layers works though. Things inside of other things.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually have an underground house planned out that I plan on building myself. The trick in building them is finding a way to get natural light into the house. I've read for months about it, and watched a lot of video on ones that people have already built. Everything we are planning on doing in our next place will be underground. Underground garage, house, and greenhouse, and everything will be off grid powered by wind and solar power. When built right, they are the most economical means of living, with having next to no bills.

Now, what I'm planning is by no means a bomb shelter or anything like that, just an underground house.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i love the idea of an underground bunker, if the goal is to escape the effects of a radioactive or otherwise uninhabitable atmosphere. Otherwise, i just consider it a target or refuge of very last resort.

Latest posts

Top Bottom