Resistance is futile....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This all brings me to a question I have often pondered. That is what percentage of the military would fight against a civil uprising. There has been much debate on this topic. I have had this suspicion about the changes the military have gone through the last several years. Most of us have looked at DEI as just a stupid load of crap by the mil. to be politically correct and appease the liberal regime in charge. What if there is a more calculated and sinister motive behind this? What if the regime is trying to tip the scales in their favor. Who is the enemy of the DEI crowd. That would be white conservative men. With the ranks of our mil. ever increasing with these folk, the likelihood they would be willing to fight against the rebel scum (WCM) goes up. They might see this as their chance to be the ones on top when the dust settles. I have always held the belief when push comes to shove, the mil would refuse to fire on their own. I'm not as confident as I once was about that. Seems like the military is sacrificing out ability to wage effective warfare against foreign adversaries in favor of effective warfare against a domestic eneny. I really hope I am wrong.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A bunch of folks in bamboo hats and silk pajamas outlasted everything the US government threw at them awhile back.

Yes they did, however who supplied them? China. Not saying your wrong, just pointing out they had the help through alliances.

Last edited:

Red Dirt Walker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This all brings me to a question I have often pondered. That is what percentage of the military would fight against a civil uprising. There has been much debate on this topic. I have had this suspicion about the changes the military have gone through the last several years. Most of us have looked at DEI as just a stupid load of crap by the mil. to be politically correct and appease the liberal regime in charge. What if there is a more calculated and sinister motive behind this? What if the regime is trying to tip the scales in their favor. Who is the enemy of the DEI crowd. That would be white conservative men. With the ranks of our mil. ever increasing with these folk, the likelihood they would be willing to fight against the rebel scum (WCM) goes up. They might see this as their chance to be the ones on top when the dust settles. I have always held the belief when push comes to shove, the mil would refuse to fire on their own. I'm not as confident as I once was about that. Seems like the military is sacrificing out ability to wage effective warfare against foreign adversaries in favor of effective warfare against a domestic eneny. I really hope I am wrong.
I think who the military will side with will be based upon the actions that start a large scale national conflict. For example and a with a huge helping of assumptions, left leaning governors take action against the conservative/republican people in their states to imprison them or worse and Biden as President asks the military to help in this capacity. I believe a good part of the military will move against Biden and the actions of the Governors.
If however, Biden wins in 2024 and conservatives/republicans actively seize the capital and several states move to imprison or worse, Democrat/Progressives, I believe the military will side with Biden.

Now lets say its something a little less dramatic and doesn't draw quite the line in the sand. The US is facing an economic collapse or something and states are on their own, so the Red and Blue states form 2 groups and run their respective states roughly how they are now. You will have most of the military stationed in their respective state siding with the state initially. After all, this is where their families are at and their life. Depending on how these states behave after will influence. You have to remember that many people in high ranking positions within the military and public office are there because they like the power it affords them. If the local state government promises them power and control, I believe many will take it.

The bible has been interpreted and/or twisted to argue for some of the worst things in history. The Declaration of Independence/Constitution has also be interpreted and/or twisted to do the same. "All men are created equal" wasn't interpreted to mean ALL men until much later. Then there's the interment camps of Japanese in WWII. People in positions of power in the military and public office will do the same to justify their positions and claim they are following the Constitution.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes they did, however who supplied them? China. Not saying your wrong, just pointing out they had the help through alliances.
Absolutely they had support. Similar to the support the American rebels had from France in the Revolutionary war when the vast majority of Americans still supported the Crown.

So, with all that in mind, let's talk about who/what country would support a rebel movement in the 21st century?
What country in the world wants the US to succeed and come back from the abyss we are falling into to support an insurgency movement?
I can't think of a single government that wants the US to be a leader other than Canada so we can protect them. They all want us to fail so they can be the leader and take over our economy.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If our enemies are smart they’ll play the long game and wait for a civil war. Then our enemies can “help” both sides kill each other. I don’t think a civil war will happen. I think it’s going to start as a cyber war and turn nuclear/EMP. I don’t think the world will end though. Even if every country launches every nuke it has. Those that survive though, will probably need to be very deranged to stay alive. Not a life I’d want to live.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most discussions on a coming war on US soil, seems to be a left vs right or civilians vs military.

I am more concerned with mass illegal invasion of ARMED, military aged men, numbering a million or more, from Middle East, Africa, China. These sleeper cells, freely moving about, our dumbass goobermint setting them up, near military installations, power companies, food processing.

This is where the attack will come from. Like Hamas on Israel and when we wipe them out, like the celebturds condemning Israel, the World will condemn US. At the same time, the left and right will further divide, because of the conflict caused by open borders.

Best I can do, stock up on food and water, keep ammo dry and handy, protect my family as best I can, while watching the chit show.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

a resistance movement would be of great interest to Russia. It’s a horrific thought, but I’m sure they would be quick to offer assistance to a fictional rebel faction trying to overthrow a existing US regime

——— or they could sit back and just watch the whole thing implode

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn’t watch the video (I will - I put it in my YouTube queue on my smart TV)

But just thinking out loud – and hopefully hypothetically - what percentage of us who think about these things are even in an age range or have the physicality to do anything about it from an operational standpoint

im An Army vet myself, and at 52, can still tear it up in the gym or on my mountain bike, but the harsh reality of a lifetime of injuries is setting in and I would do well to even get through a 5 mile day hike with a combat loadout.

The most I have to offer would be training and information to others who could step up, but who the heck would that even be. Maybe more recently separated vets in their 30’s and 40’s who can still move?

I don’t put a lot of faith in most of the current crop of 20 something’s to do anything but complain. They will just go with the flow of what Uncle Sugar is selling them

Latest posts

Top Bottom