Unicorn Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might try .45 Whatever you do though dont stab them with anything. They tend to enjoy that
2.bp.blogspot.com__dazKf0zTQ3c_UiFA7__TJ6I_AAAAAAAAPek_rIXFPQsLr5A_s1600_unicornguy.jpg

[Broken External Image]

www.theluxuryspot.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_07_3851438_f260.jpg

shellvpower.files.wordpress.com_2010_05_exterfaceunicorn_7_550x3511.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG dude... I'd seen that first one before, but never the full series. And the "scrote" pic... that crap needs to go. Someone get one of the mods (besides BB, of course, she'll like it!) to give this squid-to-be a 24-hour vacation!

UGH!

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd stay away from the female smurfs. I hear they all have an STD this year, which makes them taste tangy, no matter how you cook 'em.

Bait the Unicorn with butterflies (as thats their staple diet according to my teenage daughters) and get 'em in close. After the first shot, you can track 'em with a pokeman. Rainbows are acidic, make sure to clean them off the firearm quickly.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This has become one of the most epic pic threads ever... I would support a thread title change to "Kanye Thread"

Talk about a pair just begging for a scotorboat

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG dude... I'd seen that first one before, but never the full series. And the "scrote" pic... that crap needs to go. Someone get one of the mods (besides BB, of course, she'll like it!) to give this squid-to-be a 24-hour vacation!

UGH!

Dude why did you look down there.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a unicorn hunting trip booked for next season and I'm needing a little help. I'm hoping to bag me a trophy 1 pointer. What round would yall suggest for me to use? I want to make sure I can pierce their golden hearts and drop them on the 1st shot. I hate chasing them through all the rainbows and lollipops (have you ever had to CLEAN rainbows off your hunting gear?!? It sucks! )

So anyway, I appreciate all your help in advance. If you have any other suggestions for Unicorn Hunting please let me know

also, I have been told there is a small chance of running into some late season Smurfs on the trip. What size shot should I use in my .410 for them? Or is a .410 too much? All I know is I have to harvest the better part of a village to be able to make a meal of them, so whatever I use I want to be able to take down several the little blue buggers with each shot.

Morel season is in the springtime. Put those back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom