Universal Hot Crazy Woman Matrix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was that a ghost of James Yeager standing with the guy at the very beginning?

If it was, I don't care how funny it is....Yeager's a douche-bag. Screw anything associated with him.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't remember his name,but saw a comic on TV; asked for a show of hands from any guy who had ever dated a 'crazy *****'.
Had a few hands raised. He says,"OK, the rest of you, blink if you are still with her."

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A married female friend who isn't exactly unattractive put that on my Facebook the other night. I made a harmless comment about the level of crazy of my girlfriend. Couple hours later, my girlfriend sees the video and my comment and immediately rockets up to a 12 on the crazy scale and starts screaming and throwing all my stuff out of the bedroom. The whole time shouting that she's not crazy.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A married female friend who isn't exactly unattractive put that on my Facebook the other night. I made a harmless comment about the level of crazy of my girlfriend. Couple hours later, my girlfriend sees the video and my comment and immediately rockets up to a 12 on the crazy scale and starts screaming and throwing all my stuff out of the bedroom. The whole time shouting that she's not crazy.

..........seems legit.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Like the man said..."at any moment in time, any woman that you have previously located on the chart can vanish from that location, and appear anywhere else on the chart."

Latest posts

Top Bottom