University of Texas to Treat Masculinity as a 'Mental Health' Issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda see where its coming from but can also see that its probably not going to have the desired outcome and get sucked up into the whole feminist movement. Texas is in a downward spiral.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What?!?!!? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I raised three boys. By myself. There is nothing wrong with a man being a man. Yes, I said to them more times than I can count "stop acting like a damned girl". Why? Because they were acting like damned girls. So I'm a misogynist I guess. I taught them to treat women with respect. Open doors. Say "Yes, ma'am" and "no, ma'am" and keep their damned hands (and other body parts to themselves) unless they were damned sure yes meant yes and not well maybe because I'm drunk and you are putting pressure on me or because I'm afraid if I don't say yes you are gonna beat me and take it anyway. So that makes me a feminist I guess.

Man, I gots me some ****ed up kids. They stand on their own 2 feet, make their way in this world owing no man or woman nothing, all with good women by their sides. I can sleep good at night knowing my grandchildren are being cared for and taught right. What more can an old woman want for? I'll tell ya what. To die quietly in her sleep. That's what. That's all. Not a damned thing else I want for in this world.

Last edited:

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The headline seems a bit misleading. I can actually agree with some of what the article says; I think of lot of guys feel pressure to be the man's man and when it doesn't work out for them it can lead to a dark place.
At the same time I don't have a problem with traditional male/female roles in relationships, it fits pretty good for me.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
UNC-Chapel Hill and Northwestern, have admitted that their programming isn’t supported by any evidence.

Done reading at this sentence!! If being told to grow up and act like a man vexes you you need to back up to the "grow up and act like a man" part and pay attention this time .. Nothing hard here just part of life!!! If the "man" word trips you up cause your alt or something change it to grow up and act like a grown up!! Same **** just with out the excuse for juvenile behavior!!!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I absolutely love women-dressed in a skirt and high heels especially those that take care of themselves. But he liberals are not gong to be satisfied until every male in America wears a dress. Liberals have a dire mental situation and need a complete psychiatric evaluation not at taxpayers expense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom