Usernames and Avatars: What is their meaning or Significance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ummm.. It's my name! Hehe. I don't have an avatar.

My usual name is Zmechanic though. Z was a nickname I had in my family growing up. Helped my mom to not have two Larrys say "What?" when she called it out. The mechanic part is because I grew up around my dad's auto repair shop.

Zmechanic is a stupid nickname. Wait, maybe the person with the nickname Zmechanic is stupid...I forget.
ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Misc_smileys_83bb404c.gif

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hard_r: When a movie is almost NC-17 it's considered a HARD R. So Really dirty/violent. Also the name that sirROFL and I used to put in the credits of the "movies" we made in highschool and the first couple years of college. We were dumb. And so were the movies. We'd be better in short form I think. Youtube vids and such. Hard R pictures presents...lol

Avatar: Burt Gummer from the Tremors movies and television series. He's the ultimate SHTF guy.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keyser328 is a tribute to one of my favorite movie characters/villains of all time: Kevin Spacey as Keyser Soze in the Usual Suspects. 328 is just a significant number to me personally, and generally ensures the username is unique.

The avatar is simply because I dig the Punisher. It was one of the few comic books I had as a kid, and I just plain like the story, character background, and mentality. As a result, I grabbed the logo, tweeked it a bit in Photoshop, and I've been using it since. Plus, I think its kinda scary looking, and stuff :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom