Value?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m looking for someone to estimate the value of a rifle for me. It’s very nice and never fired. Has a surefire light and acog. Also included is about 10 30 round mags and 10 20 round mags with approximately 300 rounds of ammo

I’m looking for someone to estimate the value of a rifle for me. It’s very nice and never fired. Has a surefire light and acog. Also included is about 10 30 round mags and 10 20 round mags with approximately 300 rounds of ammo.View attachment 390710
Did I miss something, what caliber is it? What kind of trigger?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The problem you will have moving it is it is keymod IMO.
Yes, especially when the keymod slots are backwards. The slot goes to the rear on the bottom (for bipods and stops, etc) and goes forward on the side (and top) for aiming devices. The bottom is good but the sides are 180 out.

I would downgrade this rifle to $500-$600
Everything else stays the same.

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you all.
Some of you I agree with and some of you I don’t.
I do not see any brand new rifles with these options anywhere for 5-600 dollars. Especially including the ammo and magazines.
I do appreciate the input though.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
We still don't know any particulars of the rifle, so we can only make assumptions based on a single picture. Unfired doesn't mean brand new. It just means nobody shot it.
The ACOG and Surefire have more value than the gun, unless it's some kind of gold nugget.

If we know what the gun consists of, then a more accurate assessment can be made.