Value

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol, then why you asking for values on it? Trying recoup funds? I'm pretty sure the only ignorance proven has been yours SSG. You lost about $50 min on your stellar purchase. Maybe more.

I bet you could get $50 and a sword out of @RickN for it though. Then you could go get an engraver and make your mark on your 1911.
I sold the 1911 because that’s what the community here advised me to do. I bought a ria 1911 to engrave.
I bought the Mauser because I liked it not knowing the value. That’s why I came here for to ask it’s value. Not to recoup anything. I feel like I got it for a good price.
You’re wrong if you feel like this most recent reply of yours makes you seem less ignorant. My 11 year old son is more mature than you.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Lol. It's ok if you're mad. You're the one that asks advice here (in multiples) and then gets bent when it doesn't go your way SSG. Kinda funny. You are fodder for clowning. I hope you're not an 11B.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am always learning. just read DOU 42 is an early rifle less than 100,000 made with ties to the Nazi army what is your take on that.
Drilled and tapped. It is ruined for the collectors that care.

C&Rs are my specialty. I follow them intently. IMO, those are the real world realizable values.

Here are a few of mine I could get to quickly.

20230928_170035.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom