Vehicle sold by David Stanley with Tinted Windshield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In this instance, it would be at the time of sale.

Gabriel42: the statute you found gives the State (i.e. the prosecutor) the power to bring a case against David Stanley, but it doesn't give any cause of action to the original poster.

I am aware. That is why I said misdemeanor because I was talking about criminal charges. If he is going to go full retard, why just stop at making himself whole when he can f*ck over the guy that sold it to him as well.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who would knowingly buy from a company that was fined $350,000 last year for misleading and deceptive advertising(violating state laws)…?

WARNING....there is language, but it is bleeped out(lots of bleeps...lol).

Last edited by a moderator:

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken that is the ice cream truck from twisted metal video game. What prize do I win? Lol

I know where it came from, that game helped me learn that I am one of those people that gets carsickness from those kinds of games.

I just wish I had that when I used to drive an ice cream truck in the hood back in the mid-90s. Ghetto kids always have a quarter for a red popsicle.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why? Does statute spell it out? What makes it different than the proverbial "surgeon leaves a sponge in someone" scenario?

For a cause of action chargeable under the cited statue it'd be time of sale. I think for a tort it's not so clear. The tort claim for damages isn't explicitly covered under that title.

Bad faith is five years I think, and given this was a vehicle sales contract on a car not legal to sell I think bad faith is the general claim this would fall under.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I honestly believe the real problem is predatory Tactics from OHP.

This weekend I saw ohp searching several cars on the side of the highway only to find nothing and let them go. 3 cars in a span of hour and half. Same strip of highway.

I wonder if the OP was searched for suspicion of transporting drugs because he had tinted windows

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well you'd have to be on drugs to tint your fawking windshield. Piece'd up, creased up, stayin' dressed to impress. Look who creepin', look who (mall) crawlin', look who ballin' in the mix...

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I honestly believe the real problem is predatory Tactics from OHP.

This weekend I saw ohp searching several cars on the side of the highway only to find nothing and let them go. 3 cars in a span of hour and half. Same strip of highway.

I wonder if the OP was searched for suspicion of transporting drugs because he had tinted windows

Wow. Thats the best you can come up with? I dont remember seeing anything about a "search" for drugs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom