Vest??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally I would like to find one with shotshell loops instead of AR mag pouches. The old style upland game vest with a couple dozen loops would be perfect for my needs. I have one my grandfather left me but it is way to small. :D

I did find a nice wide belt at Dicks Sporting goods that held a dozen shot gun shells!

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a good idea. Years ago when I framed houses on my days off, I had a nice tool belt that had wide suspenders, that was very comfortable. Now I have a couple choices. A good belt with the suspenders to carry wieght with would suffice as well as a vest and your right about being a bit more versitile, having the mags and such on the sides so a bending is easier. Ok, so now I am looking for both a vest and a good belt setup. Now where to go find them?

You could always find an old surplus rig like this

image-2906709380.jpg

Google search lc1 harness

gun4hire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Tactical Assault Gear (TAG) vest that I like. Holds eight mags and has molle to attach whatever else you want to it. Probably wouldn't work as well for 3gun. I have it loaded next to my Go bag.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You could always find an old surplus rig like this

View attachment 37786

Google search lc1 harness

I have one like it.

I did find a nice wide belt at Dicks Sporting goods that held a dozen shot gun shells!

I have a couple along with some web gear and other assorted stuff. Pretty much the only situation not covered is a zombie Apocalypse and if that happens I want the vest. :D :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom