veterans headed to Standing Rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see why patriotic Americans would be involved in this protest.... it seems to be mostly supported by traitors such as Elizabeth Warren, Jesse Jackson, Diane Feinstein(Of "assault weapons ban" fame) and their ilk.

Donald Trump should decide the ultimate fate of the pipeline and use militia and national guard as necessary to consolidate his authority. This is not a decision for Native Americans -- They lost the war. Let us balance environmental and economic concerns to come to a decent conclusion. Or shall we stop building roads, bridges and hospitals everytime a bunch of natives get together to protest progress?

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently, veterans are arriving in droves to help protect the protestors at Standing Rock. Are any of the patriots from OSA going?

Wow. A search for veterans standing rock was what I would imagine searching for "Hillary is awesome" would be. A bunch of leftists liberal sites are carrying this news. No wonder you are bringing it up.

One thing I didn't know was going on, but at least now I am educated; the evil militarized police are doing strip searches and cavity exams on the poor, obviously innocent protestors who just care about clean drinking water according to one of the sites that is carrying the news.

This is exactly why this site has gone to the suck level. OSA has a super moderator publishing liberal ******** on a site that would mostly be visited by gun toting conservative leaning individuals. Way to run a site into the ground!

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/12/...m-human-shield-around-protesters-photosvideo/

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You had to dig deep for that one. It was not on the first 3 pages my search results. Fox is by far a beacon of conservatism. They are almost as bad at reporting news as cnn.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. A search for veterans standing rock was what I would imagine searching for "Hillary is awesome" would be. A bunch of leftists liberal sites are carrying this news. No wonder you are bringing it up.

One thing I didn't know was going on, but at least now I am educated; the evil militarized police are doing strip searches and cavity exams on the poor, obviously innocent protestors who just care about clean drinking water according to one of the sites that is carrying the news.

This is exactly why this site has gone to the suck level. OSA has a super moderator publishing liberal ******** on a site that would mostly be visited by gun toting conservative leaning individuals. Way to run a site into the ground!

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/12/...m-human-shield-around-protesters-photosvideo/

do you need to go to your safe space for a while?

There are lots of articles out there about standing rock from all kinds of media sources. It's been going on for a while and the veterans thing is just the newest twist. You just picked the occupy democrats link because it validates your preconceived notion of why Yukon would post about the topic.

And as is always pointed out when the 'this is site for gun-toting conservatives' nonsense comes up, gun ownership doesn't fall exclusively along partisan lines. A person can be a liberal and a gun owner or a conservative and a non-gun owner.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you not a super moderator? It would be interesting to see some site stats and some trending of the % of post made by moderators from 2006 when I started hanging around and compare that to today. I bet moderators make a lot more of the conversations on the site now. This is not a good thing.

These protestors are breaking the law, vandalizing property, killing ranchers livestock for food. The liberal media is portraying them as innocent which is a blatant fabrication.

do you need to go to your safe space for a while?

There are lots of articles out there about standing rock from all kinds of media sources. It's been going on for a while and the veterans thing is just the newest twist. You just picked the occupy democrats link because it validates your preconceived notion of why Yukon would post about the topic.

And as is always pointed out when the 'this is site for gun-toting conservatives' nonsense comes up, gun ownership doesn't fall exclusively along partisan lines. A person can be a liberal and a gun owner or a conservative and a non-gun owner.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, it was the first result when I googled "standing rock fox."

Really? What do you expect when you search for fox?

Here's my first page. Searching for veterans standing rock.

Attachments

• IMG_0026.PNG
    IMG_0026.PNG
    263.5 KB · Views: 143

Latest posts

Top Bottom