Vietnamese Restaurants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started this thread a few months ago looking for a place in Tulsa, but now I am going to be in OKC next week, and need to find a place there. We will be staying around the Meridian and Reno area, and will be at the fairgrounds during the day...so if there are any places in those areas that you could recommend, that would be great.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fairgrounds are around May and 10th; the Asian District is generally around Classen and 23rd. Figure two miles east, one mile north. There are several good places in there. I'm fond of Pho Hoa, on 23rd just east of Western, and Lido, on 25th one block east of Classen. Good stuff, both of them.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started this thread a few months ago looking for a place in Tulsa, but now I am going to be in OKC next week, and need to find a place there. We will be staying around the Meridian and Reno area, and will be at the fairgrounds during the day...so if there are any places in those areas that you could recommend, that would be great.

Pho Lein Hoa is the best soup house in town, hands down. They are at 901 N.W. 23rd. So good, you'll never want to leave.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Pho Hoa' in OKC is the best I've had in OKC. I've only tried maybe 5-6 and Hoa' was the best. Large cheap bowls with lots of meat!

ghostrider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're in Edmond, go to Zen on the corner of Broadway in that new strip mall they built a couple of years ago. It's right as you come into town from the extension, just after the mile of cars in Edmond. Tell Lesly Andy sent you. I eat there when I'm in the area. Lesly is a good friend of mine from when we worked together at Hertz years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom