Anyone been to Teller's in OKC for dinner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess we do stay in too much because I never knew that this restaurant even existed! So, the title says it all. Good or bad - anyone that has been there have any feedback?

Taking my mom and aunt out for a nice dinner and this place got really good reviews plus the old bank building is super cool! Tellers Italian restaurant

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First off, I have not been to Teller’s yet, but plan to. As said = COOL building/setting 👍 - A couple reviews from friends I trust, said GOOD, but pricey. So I just say GOOD, because what good restaurant in that type of environment isn’t pricey = GO FOR It! (and then review for the rest of us 😬)

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning! Here's my official review of Tellers.

It is DECKED OUT for Christmas!! Beautiful decorations and there were a LOT of parties going on so it was festive. I honestly didn't realize there's the National hotel, Tellers, Stock and Bond and The Vault(didn't go to cellar). Plus, some of the rooms in the National building are private residences. Now I'm curious on the prices!

1 - It is pricey. But, we did have a few drinks(7). The cocktails(not wine) are in pretty small glasses. I was going to get a gin and tonic with Monkey 47 gin but it was $22! Went with a Hayman dry instead for $11. Total for 4 including crazy amount of taxes was $295 before tip. Used valet since Mom and Aunt won't walk very far. They charge $15 for valet. I handed the guy $20 and he asked if I wanted change. YEP! Then he made some comment about tipping the guy who got my car. NOPE! That's what the $15 is for. Y'all park 100 cars and that's $1500 to split between maybe 3 guys. Around $360-370 total.

2 - Food was very good. Fried artichoke for appetizer and a Caesar salad. 2 lobster ravioli dishes with lump lobster on top, braised short rib rigatoni and pappardelle with lamb bolognese. Piece of hazelnut chocolate cake for dessert. The portions were very big - especially the rigatoni and pappardelle. Pasta was cooked perfect.

3 - They are hosting several Christmas events on the weekend so @XYZ if you go you might check what's happening and if you need reservations. I'd strongly encourage going while the Christmas decorations are up.

4 - All in all, a good experience with family and no real hesitation on returning other than I need to up my OKC restaurant game because there's obviously other gems like Tellers that I just don't know about.

Sometimes it's worth it to step outta the kitchen and let someone else do it for a night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom