Walmart customer, angry with self-checkout machine, loses tooth in fight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually use the self checkouts at walmart. They can be frustrating at times. I had one lady come over and check my bags one time because I wanted a reeses and then I voided it because i didnt have enough to buy it. So she went through my bags to make sure i didnt put it in a bag.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it saved me money then I would probably use it more. I dont really care if it saves me time, Im self employed and semi retired so time means nothing to me. The thing that gets me is that increasingly we ourselves are doing more and more tasks that used to be a persons job- checking out groceries, taking the groceries to the car, pumping gas, full service banking and paying bills online, hooking up your own cable boxes, reporting your own utility usuage, etcetc. You can pretty much go thru life these days living amongst 7.1 billion people and not make much human contact with any of them.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am really surprised at the amount of people in this thread who have issues with and or cant operate and use a self check out machine. I use them all the time everywhere including Walmart. Never had a issue once, in and out just like that.

As said I am not going to stand in line while someone with 2 baskets of groceries tries to check out in one of the 4 open human manned lanes. I have better things to be doing than that.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You better get to loving 'self-checkout', as soon as Babba gets the minimum wage to $15, self-checkouts will be common place as automated phone systems and you will never see/talk to a live person.

I go to self-checkout when I have just a few items because no lines and get out faster. I do not go to Wallyworld.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A 35 year old man should be cursing in places where women might be near, he got what he deserved. I used to cuss a bit but I decided I could control myself better.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As said I am not going to stand in line while someone with 2 baskets of groceries tries to check out in one of the 4 open human manned lanes.
What high-tone WalMart do you frequent that has four open manned lanes?

If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you, you probably have a very easy job. The kind robots will be doing soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom