Walmart - we are doomed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're supposed to be coming out with monitors that feature smell, as well as pictures and sound. Won't that be fun!
In some situations it would be ok. Not in this one though.

But when they start remastering 70’s and 80’s films of a certain genre with Dolby surround smell. It will peak my interest. I won’t have to worry about that for at least a decade though. I am pretty slow on the adoption of new tech into my life.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was thinking 3rd and Reno, OKC. 🤦🤦
I went to the Walmart at 81st and Lewis a few times when I first moved to Tulsa. They had a guard standing out front and I felt like I needed to be heeled to go in. I figure any place I need to go heeled is a place I don’t need to be going in the first place, so I haven’t been back in nearly five years.

Friends of my brother who live not too far from there said they’ve seen people cooking meth in the aisles, and I’m not entirely sure that they were exaggerating.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the Walmart at 81st and Lewis a few times when I first moved to Tulsa. They had a guard standing out front and I felt like I needed to be heeled to go in. I figure any place I need to go heeled is a place I don’t need to be going in the first place, so I haven’t been back in nearly five years.

Friends of my brother who live not too far from there said they’ve seen people cooking meth in the aisles, and I’m not entirely sure that they were exaggerating.
Yep. The one I'm referencing had OCPD thinking about CHARGING them per call there were so many to that location. It's the tip of the spear, so to speak, of Hotel Row here and IIRC more than a couple of murders have happened INSIDE THE STORE. 👀👀👀

I like my mundane, boring existence. 🥰🥰 Just saying ... 😉🤣

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Just driving on 81st next to that one reminds me of Zombieland.
It's sad what we've let Tulsa become.

Latest posts

Top Bottom