Walmart - we are doomed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bas402

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tell you what I see more and more is all the jobs kids use to get are filled with older folks.

Talked to a couple and they said they were just bored and came back to work for something to do and a little spending money. I’m thinking that’s all they can get to work.
Correct!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If only old Sam had checked with OSA…..

Great company when old Sam in charge.

He passed and greedy kids took over, company went to crap.

Like Montgomery Wards, Sears, Woolworth, Gibson's, TG&Y, Winn's, FedMart, Bargain Fare, K Mart and many others; Wal-Mart has had it's day and will slowly fade, as the greed at the top milks the company dry, stuffing their pockets.

bas402

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Like Montgomery Wards, Sears, Woolworth, Gibson's, TG&Y, Winn's, FedMart, Bargain Fare, K Mart and many others; Wal-Mart has had it's day and will slowly fade, as the greed at the top milks the company dry, stuffing their pockets.
Haven’t you been listening? No one physicaly

Since Covid, online shopping has become the norm. Half of people employed are pulling online orders,

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would probably help the crowding if they’d open up a second checkout lane. :lmfao:
I was in Walmart the other day and sure enough.....they had shut down all the self check out kiosks. I had heard they were moving that way because of theft. Who would have ever thought that would not work out ? Idiots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom