Wanenmacher Report.. What are you seeing out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was my second time to the show and first as a vendor, and I am tired but had a great time. My work schedule probably won't allow me to make the fall show, but I am already looking forward to next year.

I didn't buy anything for myself. My wife is proud!

Thanks to JSPANIER for helping us with the table.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was Powder Valley there? If so, did they have anything to sell since their website is pretty well out of stock on most everything.

Nope! I called them early last week because I'd been checking their site daily. She said they weren't coming because they had nothing to bring. That sealed the deal for me. I stayed home and worked in the garage & shop. :(

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went, had to park in the infield of the rack track which was a long walk. The crowd was freakin huge, didnt see any OSA guys except for the fat boys, keelty pulled a knife on me lol. I seen high prices on guns and ammo alike, didnt see anything I couldnt live without. I bought ten AR mags, a book on SKS rifles and a Tac girls calendar.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up a dozen replacement springs for my GI 30 round mags and a bracelet for the kiddo. Couldn’t find a set of GG&G Eotech flip covers to save my life though. I was pleased to see sub-$1000 ARs all over.

To me this show is mostly entertainment value. There were a few deals to be had I guess I just didn’t really need anything.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There were two guns at the show that caught my eye, one I considered buying but the other was fairly rare and in the original box with a price to match. It was a Smith 651.

My ex-BIL picked up a 651 for $400 a couple of weeks ago.

He's not even into guns and I still can't talk him out of it.

I usually see one or two every gun show, but haven't found one for the right price yet.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just couldn't bring myself to go. I'm gonna wait until it calms down or just never go again whichever happens first.

I did have a couple buddies who go every year. They are into speciality rifles. They said you could have sold bricks of 22lr all day for a $110:shocked:.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My ex-BIL picked up a 651 for $400 a couple of weeks ago.

He's not even into guns and I still can't talk him out of it.

I usually see one or two every gun show, but haven't found one for the right price yet.

I'd be all over one if I could get it at a fair price. I have a 51 now and it's good fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom