Wanenmacher Report.. What are you seeing out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They said you could have sold bricks of 22lr all day for a $110:shocked:.

I saw quite a few folks asking $100-200 for 22 ammo, but I didn't see any selling. My buddy had 9 bricks of Federal Champion 22 lr and was only able to get $65 for it. I heard guys talk about paying $75, but that is the most I "heard" of anyone paying.

Raptor62

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone told me there was a large presence of feds dhs etc. Any truth to that? Anyone notice them taking pics or video?? I know the show has banned cameras in the past.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard the NRA bought the show and its now going to be the NRA collectors arms show starting next fall.
Joe's retiring.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard the NRA bought the show and its now going to be the NRA collectors arms show starting next fall.
Joe's retiring.

I hope that's not true.

I'm all for the show being sponsored by the NRA, but now owned. The are in the lobbying business, and shouldn't be in the business of taking over one of the biggest free market forums for gun sales in the country. Plus, this is a liberal media dream come true, an event OWNED by the NRA. That means the next show will be swarming with media from around the country.

rsc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a POF P415-16-MRR 5.56 Recon for $4000 and another POF in .308 next to it for $4500. Don't know that I would pay 1/2 that at pre-inflation prices either. I didn't see as many new handguns as last time and ammo was redonk-u-lous. A 525 rd Federal bulk back of .22LR from Alamo Ammo for $199.95, and the guys standing in the middle of the aisles selling .22 bulk packs for $10-15 over what they just paid on the lower level were just as bad. Overall it wasn't too bad, less crowded at noon on Saturday than the last show even if there was less variety. The girlfriend and I were upset at how the website states no tables will be set up for Beanie Babies/Beef Jerky/B.S.- just firearms stuff but we saw plenty of junk on the upper level. I did end up getting a Charter Arms tiger striped .38 for $375+tax which was what they were at last year so I didn't feel too bad about attending.

Latest posts

Top Bottom