Wanenmacher Report.. What are you seeing out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xk9cop

New to the site!
Reaction score
I got a pistol from Sooner State Pawn a couple of weeks ago, GREAT people to do business with. I was in and out in 30 minutes just because of background check. Bought my pistol new for $125 less than someone was selling in a facebook group used. Found it on their website.

"Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." - William Penn

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Overall, I don't think it's the worst show I've been to. I picked up some LMT iron sights for my SBR at under retail and a little bit of 5.56/223 for fair to middlin' prices. There's deals to be had, but you gotta work to find them. I got to meet Keelty and HMFIC. It's nice to put faces to names. I saw a plethora of delightful looking tarts while I was there, but I like all kinds so your mileage may vary.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was Powder Valley there? If so, did they have anything to sell since their website is pretty well out of stock on most everything.

dasbill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of people standing in the isles. Too many collectable and not enough new guns. Found my khar p380 I was looking for. Not a great price but 575 out the door was ok by me. Ammo was way high. A lot of ammo not many selling ammo though. Parked on the back 40, long walk. I would go back to the next one but I'm staying off the lower level, too much old stuff there.

taaz67

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw alot more long guns than handguns . The .22 brick prices were comical . The sad part was some people were buying it . Big surprise was son and brother in law purchased what they thought was a blackhawk .44 mag to only find out it was .44 special . They are hurt . Both weapons were new. Not a good trip .

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a lot more long guns than handguns.

^^^ this. And a lot more "old" guns than collectibles as well. Did find a scope mount for my new M1A and a small box of .45ACP hollow points (have been having trouble finding any that weren't +P). Was specifically looking for an A2 upper but the only ones I came across were on assembled guns.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw HMFIC, flatwins, and dlbleak...Had a short, but good discussion with them. I was really happy to meet them!

Went there looking for a safe. We figure if we're going to spend some money on guns, might as well invest in some security. Well we found the safe place and found a safe we liked. A Black Diamond with good features for a good price...except on backorder for 8 weeks. So we moved on.

Bought a Molon Labe shirt, 5 Pmags for $100 (not bad at all for today's market and the cheapest there that I saw), some .270 Lee dies, a share in a Lee reloader, AND a Model 1 tactical stainless pencil-profile 16" upper to complete the wife's build.

Good day, bad crowds, abysmal prices on Pmags and 22. I began making comments to dealers with exorbitant prices and might have walked by Rijas saying very loudly "These rifles can shoot a pea at 1000 yds."

Note: bring a backpack, water, AND your own food to avoid stupid lines and prices.

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
anyone elses feet and knees sore from the walking today? do i remember correct its about 7 miles if you walk through every row? Ill be making a shorter visit tomorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom