Wanenmacher Report.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went a few hours just for the people watching. It was better than Walmart on a Friday night. I guess if you have a table full of overpriced stuff and keep setting up at the show year after year after year chances are pretty good you might sell one or two. Some of the prices have no bearing on reality….

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went with a couple of friends. We stopped by and spoke with @surjimmy for a bit. I found a few good deals, and a lot of the regular overpriced stuff, but Jimmy and some others had some good stuff. I brought a HK P30 V3 with me that just sits in the safe, thinking I may use it as trade fodder. I ended up trading it and little bit of cash for a very clean SW 686 Plus Deluxe 7 inch .357. I also never knew that Kel-Tec made the KSG in .410, and I didn't know I wanted one until I saw it! I picked it up for retail price, plus a discount from mentioning their radio ad from the COPS gun shop booth. Good guys there. I have no clue what I'm going to do with it, as the last thing I needed was another shotgun, but it was a fair price. Never bought a Kel-Tec before.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spent most of the day at the show walking around. Bought a S&W 686-3 for a decent price, and a nice knife from an OSA member’s table. There were some decent deals to be had and the usual overpriced stuff.
Yeah, I was the guy right behind you waiting to buy that when you beat me to it. Good score!

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't find crap for 416 Taylor or 404 Jeffery after walking the whole show. One guy tempted me with a 500 A Square package but I need another project like a hole in my head.

Interestingly based on my recent knife experience I was paying attention and saw counterfeit Gerbers on at least two tables. One didn't like me pointing that out either.
What's another project when you got 50 started?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To the gentleman who scored a LNIB SS Ruger BH 45 Colt for $50 under an already low asking price, well done sir. Oh, and some of y'all are just plum nasty. That is all.
Get into a few clouds of BO? I sure did. And my son and I both noticed someone needed to return to the bathroom for a courtesty wipe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom