Wanenmacher Report.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice all the obvious fake/knockoff knives and medical gear. Saw a table with tourniquets that were supposedly cat gen 7 but were super cheaply make and easy to see as junk.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw @surjimmy - let me tell y’all- he’s a good dude.
Sold a pistol, bought a rifle.

Came back today and the first thing I saw was a transvestite about 6’3” from his heels to the too of his head. They weren’t wearing any OSA gear.

I'm pretty sure I saw that guy before at Action Arms one day, unless there are a few of them running around Tulsa. Whatever it is, it's already tall and wears heels. Drives a Miata. He was friendly for sure....... said he was seeing a retired guy out of OKC named Peggy.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to be clear, I was not the transvestite.
post of the week.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I saw that guy before at Action Arms one day, unless there are a few of them running around Tulsa. Whatever it is, it's already tall and wears heels. Drives a Miata. He was friendly for sure....... said he was seeing a retired guy out of OKC named Peggy.
There sure needs to be a puke smiley.

:puke:

gunnut918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went this morning. Bought some .22 ammo. Got there about 9:00. Met two guys in the parking lot already leaving. They were carrying a five box plastic ammo can tray. Asked what the price was and I think they said $45.00. They said there was also one with four bigger boxes (.30)for $60.00. Didn’t help their morning any when told them I had bought two of the four box set at Costco yesterday for $20.00 each. Saw one trans dude, big one, moved aside and let him pass. Tried to buy a Winchester 490 .22 but couldn’t get together on price. Went to get parts from gun garage out of Arkansas but they weren’t there so that was a bust. May just have to go there next week. Always entertaining one way or the other.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My find for the show, butler creek folding stock for an 870 still in the package.
I cringed when I saw $1000 SKS.
I think I saw one they wanted a grand for, but looked like it had capture papers with it.
(Sellers were ONLY asking several hundred dollars for well used, import marked SKS.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom