Warehouse Living

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only real commercial conversion style lofts in Tulsa ( that I know of) are the 11th street lofts but I think they are all rented

here is a link. You can click on the individual units for more pictures.

http://groupminvestment.com/main/Eleventh_Street_Lofts/Eleventh_Street_Lofts.html

Very cool Ty. I really like the idea of having access to the roof like in loft G and H on those.

My perfect thought is like a brick building downtown with a garage and workspace on the entire first floor and leave it pretty much looking like a warehouse, then have the upper levels dedicated to living space and with access to the roof for an outdoor space and spruce it up really cool with built in grill, pergolas, plants, outdoor furniture, etc...

Of course, I'd also need some land out in the country just to be able to get away and back to nature as well... I couldn't stay in the middle of the city 24/7 but it would be kinda like home base.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very cool Ty. I really like the idea of having access to the roof like in loft G and H on those.

K has a private roof deck too but the view on G and H is better. My favorite i probably J It has huge sliding fire doors, extremely thick walls and a littl outside private gated patio with garage storage. The pictures really dont give a feel for how open the units are

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My perfect thought is like a brick building downtown with a garage and workspace on the entire first floor and leave it pretty much looking like a warehouse, then have the upper levels dedicated to living space and with access to the roof for an outdoor space and spruce it up really cool with built in grill, pergolas, plants, outdoor furniture, etc...

Of course, I'd also need some land out in the country just to be able to get away and back to nature as well... I couldn't stay in the middle of the city 24/7 but it would be kinda like home base.
you pretty much described my dream place. The only thing with things DT tulsa is with the new stadium taxes went up for everything inside the inner dispersal loop . Also over the last 10 years prices have got out of hand. At 3rd and something there's a really cool converted place. retail downstairs with garages andall converted up. The news did a story on it a few years ago. was for sale forever and a day for 850k

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always though it would be pretty cool to do something like that myself. Not to mention you'd have room to park all your toys inside, no yard to mow and plenty of room to work out and play indoors!
Well, I love my lawn, and love my 3 acre yard with a berm to shoot into. Three outbuildings to park my toys, and I don't have to listen to any of the urban/metro crap, and don't have any neighbors.

If I want to go into the back or front yard buck assed nekkid, and pee, there is nobody to object.

Yeah some may not want to see that, but its all about freedom.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the idea. I also really like the old "downtown" style places where there are residences above the storefronts. There's usually an on street entrance that opens to a really long hallway & stairwell that lead up to the living area. I've always thought it'd be really cool to have a place like that or a warehouse loft, but I wouldn't want to live there all the time.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I love my lawn, and love my 3 acre yard with a berm to shoot into. Three outbuildings to park my toys, and I don't have to listen to any of the urban/metro crap, and don't have any neighbors.

If I want to go into the back or front yard buck assed nekkid, and pee, there is nobody to object.

Yeah some may not want to see that, but its all about freedom.

I'm definitely on board with that kind of living too Dennis. There is something to be said for stepping out the door to do a little shooting. I'm conflicted, I'd love to have both type places and then also a 40 foot wooden boat waiting for me to sail the Caribbean whenever I got the urge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom